Saturday, August 25, 2007

Partially Moved In

We started moving me into my apartment today. By we, I mean me and my mother. I mostly can't stand her to it was a rough day. We mostly just brought my clothes and such, We went shopping too for like...randomness that I forgot I needed to have. The cable man came to set up my cable, internet, and phone. He didn't speak English very well and I could barely understand him. I spoke to him in Spanish, which was...interesting, to say the least. He got everything hooked up okay though. Now I just have to buy a stupid router so I can be wireless. I hate being wired when I'm on my laptop. It pretty much defeats the purpose of having a laptop. Anyway, that's pretty much all I did today. We're moving the rest of the stuff tomorrow. My father and brother are going to bring my bed and other furniture and stuff. Right now I just have a television and clothes and a few random things I bought at the store. Ha. I'm pretty happy to be moving out of my house and into my own apartment. I'm happy, but I'm not bouncing off the walls with excitement like my mother expects me to be. She keeps saying "Aren't you excited? If I were you I'd be SO tickled to death. Blahblahblahblah." She's so annoying. I really hate my mother. I can't stop thinking about how Chris yelled at me last night and how it was so reminiscent of when Kevin yells or when my father yells. I didn't know he had that in him. I'm so incredibly angry at him though. I'm mostly angry, but I guess I'm also a little bit upset by some of the things he said. Ergh. I don't even want to think about it, but I can't stop thinking about it. He said that I do things so I can get attention. I asked Tracy if she though this was true and she didn't respond, which I think means that it is true. I hate myself. I'm going to sleep.

- Danyele

2 comments:

dyingtodance said...

I think that in some ways everyone wants attention. It is not something to feel bad about. You just want to be noticed and cared bout - for people to see that you are there. Well thats how it is for me. I also think in other ways it is not at all about attention. For example the lengths that many of us to go through to hide some behaviours. I think its just important that you remember whether you want attention or not people do care and sometimes that can be why they get angry. Hope everything goes well in the new apartment.

Anonymous said...

Hey sweetie! I hope everything is goingok for you. That's why I made a new Xanga and put a friends lock on it. I hate people wanting to know my every move, so they can talk shit, and spread, crap. The wana's that ask for tips. It's sickening. Wishing you well hun!