Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Dead Fish

My stupid fish is already dead. :( I don't know how I killed it so fast. He didn't even live 36 hours. Last night I was watching television and he was like hiding behind the plant, but he was still alive because he mouth was still moving. Then I looked at him later his mouth wasn't moving and I shook the tank a little and he didn't move and then I knew he was dead. Tracy told me I had to flush him. The pet place told me when I bought him that if he died within two weeks I could bring back his little body and a sample of the water and they'd give me back my money or a new fish, but that's gross. I didn't want to do that so I just did what Tracy said and flushed him. Now I have a stupid fish tank, but no fish. Lame. Anyway, I don't feel like typing anymore. I'm watching Friends.

- Danyele

No comments: