Wednesday, September 12, 2007

College > High School

College is awesome. I love all of my classes and I especially love the fact that none of them start ridiculously early. When I was in high school I had to wake up by 6:30 and leave the house by 7 in order to get to homeroom on time. Now my earliest class is 9:15 and that's only on Thursday for bio lab. My first class on Monday is at 1:10 pm. That means I can be a dumbass on Sunday night and it doesn't even matter. Haha. Choir is good too. The choir director is awesome. We had rehearsal Monday night and it was great. There was no yelling or verbal abuse or anything like I'm used to at a choir rehearsal. Haha. I also joined some clubs. Well, I joined a lot of clubs. I got tricked into signing up for a bunch of stuff at the involvment fair this past weekend. I probably won't even do half of the clubs I signed up for. i think I'm gonig to do NJPIRG, Queens Chorale, and The Green Print newspaper. I was thinking about auditioning for a musical for one of the theatre groups, but I think that would be too demanding and I want to sign up for a non-credit dance class so I don't think I'm going to even bother with the musical. As far as eating...eh, I've had better times. I'm in the middle of a fast right now because somehow I got up to 129.7. Yeah, that caused a minor freak out before choir rehearsal on Mondy, but this morning I weighed in at 126.0, which is still not great, but it is better then 129.7. I still need to lose 18 pounds. Well, I need to go to class soon so I'll update again later.

- Danyele

No comments: