Sunday, September 16, 2007

Quick Update

So I had...not a great weekend, but it was much better then last weekend. I mostly didn't do too much except catch up on my sleep. I have an appointment to see one of the counselors on campus in the morning. I don't know if I really want to go see this counselor, but I probably need to and when I told Tracy she said she was proud of me and no one has really ever been proud of me before except her so I guess it's a good thing. I hope I can find the building tomorrow morning. Moving on to some good news, I got into the women's choir I auditioned for and I joined a dance class. I don't mean to sound arrogant, but I'm really not surprised that I got into the choir. I hope I don't re-injure my knee in dance class though. I danced up until I was about fifteen and then I hurt my knee and had to stop, but hopefully if I just take one class once a week I will be ok. Anyway, I have to go to sleep so peace out.

- Danyele

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're doing better.
Good luck with your dance class. I think dancers were so graceful and elegant.
take care,
"crazyfreakforever"