Saturday, September 1, 2007

That Jerk Called Me Fat

So today was going pretty good at first. I had orientation and I met some new people and all was going well until we were doing these icebreaking activities in a field. We were all standing in a circle and all the girls had left their purses in like a pile on the outside of the circle. So we're all playing this game and I notice this boy going over to the pile so I kept my eye on him while we were doing the game and then I see him picking up the purses and looking at them and I'm just about to go over there and stop him when I see him picking up MY purse so then I'm like "Excuse me, what do you think you're doing?" So the kid obviously hears me and drops my purse, but continues holding my stupid bag full of papers I got at the info session as if it belonged to him and that was what he was going over to get. I was pissed so I walked over there and grabbed my purse and then walked over to the boy and grabbed my bag and then he started defending himself in this thick Staten Island accent that I could barely understand and then he slipped in that I was fat. I don't even think anyone else heard it, but I did. So then I just turned around and left. Thankfully a campus bus was pulling up just as I was leaving so I just got right on. One of the orientation leaders stopped me on the way and asked if I was ok, I told her that I was fine and just panicked a bit because I thought someone was trying to steal my purse. It was a lie. Anyway, I got on the bus and about five minutes into the ride I realied that I had been so upset that I didn't even look to see which campus the bus was going to. I asked the girl sitting behind me and she said it was going to another campus and then to the campus near where I live, so I just sat on the bus for a while and when it got to the campus near where I live I got off and walked back to my apartment. It was about a 40 minute bus ride and then a fifteen minute walk back to my apartment and the entire time I was in panic mode. I seriously thought that my heart was going to explode and I was breathing so heavy other people probably thought I had a severe cold...or asthma or something. I ended up spending the rest of the night in my apartment (except when I went to the store to get more diet pepsi) instead of going to the rest of today's orientation activities. I was also planning on going to this frat party some guys invited me to, but I didn't even feel like doing that either. The stupid boy ruined my whole day. I told Tracy that a boy called me fat, but she couldn't really talk because she was going out with Jim soon. Jim is her boyfriend. I've never met him, but I would really like to meet him. I'm so curious about this Jim. All I know about him is that he is tall and thin...and his name is Jim even though I thought his name was Andy for about a week. Anyway, I didn't want to ruin her night so I told her I was fine even though I was freaking out. I think she believed me. I feel sick. I'm going to bed now.

- Danyele

2 comments:

dyingtodance said...

I understand hw your feeling. Just dont let some stupid idiot ruin your orientation. I am sure that you are not at all fat anf he was just too stupid to come up with anything better to say! Hope things start to look up for you

Beautiful Bones♥ said...

hi im ally we used to talk on xanga u prolly dont remember its bben awhile well just like u xanga ppl pissed me off so i moved ova here im sorry that jerk ruined ur whole day hun and i hope u feel betta about it i was kinda curious wut ur stats are now? and dont worry about the fish hun u can get another one my angel fish just died recently i was sad cus she was sooo pretty. and congrats on the apartment i wish u the best of luck with everything and comment me back please

<3AllY